Monday, October 17, 2022 is the IRS Tax Extension Deadline
Current Office Hours:
Open Monday through Friday, 8 AM – 4 PM
SAV-TAX Policy Until Further Notice:
To serve as a protection for our clients, the community, and our employees, SAV-TAX has initiated the following policy until further notice.
You have the following options:
- On-site tax preparation. Walk-ins are welcomed. You can also schedule an appointment. Our health and safety protocols are listed below.*
- Curb-side service. Call us ahead of time at 478-471-6040 and we will meet you at the curb in front of our office.
- Drop off your documents anytime using our 24/7 front door drop-off slot.
- Mail your documents to Sav-Tax, 6255 Zebulon Rd, Suite 350, Macon, GA 31210-8073
- Fax your documents to (478) 784-7375
- Email your documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
After receiving your tax information, we will prepare your returns and call you when they are ready for you to pick up. If you prefer, we can forward you the return documents with instructions on how to complete the process from the comfort of your home.
* Health and Safety Protocols
- Face coverings are optional, especially in view of the transmissibility of the ever-evolving coronavirus variants.
- Practice social distancing (6 ft./1.8 m).
- Employees practice good hygiene, including washing their hands regularly with soap and water.
- Items touched by others (i.e., pens, desktops, chairs, doorknobs, etc.) are routinely disinfected.
DO THE FIVE
Do these 5 five simple things to help stop COVID-19
HANDS: Wash them often with soapy water for at least 20 seconds.
ELBOW: Cough into your elbow (or into a tissue and throw it away).
FACE: Don’t touch your face. Wear a face-covering when out and about.
FEET: Maintain social distancing by staying more than 6 feet apart (1.8 meters).
FEEL: Sick? Stay home. Real sick? Phone your medical provider to discuss your situation.