SAV-TAX IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS
Current Office hours:
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8 AM – 4 PM
We Are Closed Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays
SAV-TAX Policy Until Further Notice:
To serve as a protection for our clients, the community and our employees during the COVID-19 pandemic, SAV-TAX has initiated the following policy until further notice.
You have the following options:
- On-site tax preparation. Appointment preferred. If you choose to visit our location, be sure to wear a face covering and practice social distancing. Our health and safety protocols are listed below.*
- Curb-side service. Call us ahead of time at 478-788-4052 and we will meet you at the curb in front of our office.
- Drop-off your documents anytime using our 24/7 front door drop-off slot.
- Mail your documents to Sav-Tax, 3884 Bloomfield Village Dr, Macon, GA 31206-3610
- Fax your documents to (478) 784-7375
- Email your documents to: email@example.com
- After receiving your tax information, we will prepare your returns and call you when they are ready for you to pick up. Or, if you prefer, we can forward you the return documents with instructions on how to complete the process from the safety of your home.
* Health and Safety Protocols
- Face coverings are important for your protection.
- Practice social distancing (6 ft./1.8 m). Office desks have clear freestanding protective shields.
- Employees practice good hygiene, including washing their hands regularly with soap and water and avoiding touching their eyes, nose, mouth or face covering.
- Items touched by others (i.e., pens, desktops, chairs, doorknobs, etc.) are properly disinfected.
DO THE FIVE
Do these 5 five simple things to help stop COVID-19
HANDS: Wash them often with soapy water for at least 20 seconds.
ELBOW: Cough into your elbow (or into a tissue and throw it away).
FACE: Don’t touch your face. Wear a face mask when out and about.
FEET: Maintain social distancing by staying more than 6 feet apart (1.8 meters).
FEEL: Sick? Stay home. Real sick? Phone your medical provider to discuss your situation.