October 15 is the IRS Tax Extension Deadline for 2022
Current Office Hours:
Open Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, 8 AM – 4 PM
We Are Closed Wednesdays, Fridays and Weekends
SAV-TAX Policy Until Further Notice:
To serve as a protection for our clients, the community, and our employees, SAV-TAX has initiated the following policy until further notice.
You have the following options:
- On-site tax preparation. Walk-ins are welcomed. You can also schedule an appointment. If you choose to visit our location, be sure to wear a face-covering and practice social distancing. Our health and safety protocols are listed below.*
- Curb-side service. Call us ahead of time at 478-471-6040 and we will meet you at the curb in front of our office.
- Drop off your documents anytime using our 24/7 front door drop-off slot.
- Mail your documents to Sav-Tax, 6255 Zebulon Rd, Suite 350, Macon, GA 31210-8073
- Fax your documents to (478) 784-7375
- Email your documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
After receiving your tax information, we will prepare your returns and call you when they are ready for you to pick up. If you prefer, we can forward you the return documents with instructions on how to complete the process from the comfort of your home.
* Health and Safety Protocols
- Face coverings are important for your protection, especially in view of the transmissibility of the ever-evolving coronavirus variants.
- Practice social distancing (6 ft./1.8 m). Our office desks have clear, freestanding protective shields.
- Employees practice good hygiene, including washing their hands regularly with soap and water.
- Items touched by others (i.e., pens, desktops, chairs, doorknobs, etc.) are routinely disinfected.
DO THE FIVE
Do these 5 five simple things to help stop COVID-19
HANDS: Wash them often with soapy water for at least 20 seconds.
ELBOW: Cough into your elbow (or into a tissue and throw it away).
FACE: Don’t touch your face. Wear a face-covering when out and about.
FEET: Maintain social distancing by staying more than 6 feet apart (1.8 meters).
FEEL: Sick? Stay home. Real sick? Phone your medical provider to discuss your situation.